Buy Certified Used Pianos With Confidence.
Unless otherwise noted, all our used pianos are Certified. What does this mean? It means they have been thoroughly gone over and checked for loose pins and cracks in the superstructure. There are no mice, snakes, or roaches, and they don’t smell like cigarettes. Deliveries are done by people that are bonded and insured.
- When looking for a used piano beware of buying from individuals. Their piano may be tuned flat and you won’t know it if you don’t have a tuning instrument to check it with. Bringing a flat piano up to A440 (standard pitch) may involve many tunings and more money than you paid for the piano.
- Remember too that pianos have a life span of about 60 years.
- Unlike a guitar or violin a piano gets worse with age.
- It has 40,000 pounds of tension on the back. An old piano’s soundboard will lose its crown and the pins will become loose.
- Rebuilding a piano is a very expensive process and usually leaves the piano not a lot better off musically.
- Any used piano over $1,500.00 can be financed with just 10% down. 9.99% APR, simple interest. Pay it off at any time with no pre-payment penalty.
Financing is available on all our pianos.
Apply Online at www.pianocredit.com
Our merchant ID# is 1258